Senin, 03 Februari 2014

You got me, success!!

This unspecial letter just for you, yeah just for you.


You only need to read this conversation from the bottom up. And please don’t compare my english with yours. I know you graduated from English Literature.


Me : “No. That’s ours” *if you want to know, now I’m dancing rolling around on my bed*

You : “Hei, that’s mine. Hahahaaa…”

Me : “You don’t believe? This is the real me and no hacked by anyone”

You : “Are you kidding me? This is the real me and no hacked by anyone. And you don’t need to hack yours”

Me : “How I answer yours when you got me success and you don’t need to do anything?”

You : “Just answer!
How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? How can i get you? Sorry to ask this. I mean, how can i make you to love me back?”

Me : “......?”

You : “So, how can i get you?”

Me : “That’s mine. Hahahaaa.....”

You : “You asked that, what’s your intention?”

Me : “No. I just asked you back.”

You : “It’s ok if you won’t to tell me.”

Me : “Hah? You asked that, what’s your intention?”

You : “I mean, do you have some criteria for your future husband?”

Me : “Hah?”

You : “Hmm... What made you fall in love with someone?”

Me : “Yup!”

You : “Honestly?”

Me : “Sure. I will answer, correctly. Hahahaa...

You : “I wanna ask you some “things”, may i?”

Me : “Hahahaaa... I promise” *but from now, i’ll keep my promise*

You : “Ok, no problem. But i will wait that “someday”. Heheee...”

Me : “Someday, i will.” *even i don’t know, how much i gather my braveness to tell that*

You : “But, if you never mind to tell that.”

Me : “Are you really want to know?” *how can i said that the reason of my happiness is you*

You : “Hahaaa... How can you feeling happy as always? Yeah, everytime i asked you, you always said that.”

Me : “As always, happy!” *if you don’t believe it, you must see the smile on my face*

You : “How are you?”

Me : “Hi!”

You : “Hello!”


You confused huh? Let me tell you a clue about that. This is just my wish (wish it’ll be come true), you means to who receive this letter, me means to who write this letter.

So, thank you for received this letter.

Regard,

Irha


Ps: Btw, I wrote this letter.

2 komentar:

  1. so this letter is for you?
    you just imagine someday somebody will say this (do this) to you?
    come on girl, find your real one. be happy :D
    - ika

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. shyly, i have to say that this letter for someone (even just mention his name, i feel embarrassed).
      i'll find my real one, soon. amiiin....
      thank you.. :)

      Hapus